Here’s a sneak peek at which supplements Dr. Morrison just can’t leave behind when he travels.
- Buffered Vitamin C. Traveling can take a toll on the immune system, which is why boosting vitamin C levels is important before, during, and after your trip. Dr. Morrison takes 1 capsule an hour before boarding a plane or train, then 1 capsule every 1 to 2 hours while on board.
- Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin. Quercetin is great for immune support and it comes in handy if you’re going somewhere that will make your seasonal allergies go bananas. Dr. Morrison recommends taking 2 capsules twice a day.
- Argentyn 23. Flying? Spray 1 to 2 sprays in each nostril, in the mouth, and on your hands before leaving, when landing, and whenever you suspect exposure to infections.
- Daily Multi. When you’re on the go, taking a multivitamin can provide extra energy support. Take 2 capsules with breakfast before you get started on your day.
- Melatonin. Sticking to a routine sleep schedule can be difficult when away from home. Melatonin is good to have on hand to maintain a healthy circadian rhythm. Use 1 to 6 sprays under the tongue about 30 minutes before you want to go to sleep.
- Benezyme. Eating out of routine can leave us in need of some help in the digestion department. Taking 1 capsule before meals can aid in digestion and prevent you from feeling heavy and bloated after eating.
- Essential Formula. With the stresses of travel, time zone changes, and irregular eating patterns, gut regularity might get thrown off. Take 2 capsules daily to help with regularity. Oh, and no refrigeration is needed–another reason why Dr. M loves this probiotic.
How does your travel kit look?
Each person’s supplement regimen looks different, so we don’t expect you to copy and paste Dr. M’s travel kit as your own. If you’re looking to create a personalized travel kit, get in touch with us to help you update your plan. Call our office to find out more: 212-989-9828.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or cure any disease. Always discuss with your healthcare provider before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, beginning any diet, nutrition or fitness plan, or adopting any treatment for a health problem.