• 2 pounds zucchini, sliced into coin size
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 teaspoon thyme, fresh or dried, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried or fresh
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
• juice from 1/2 lemon
• sea salt and black pepper
Slice zucchini in 1/2-inch slices, like coins. Chop garlic cloves and set aside. In a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, place 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, chopped garlic, zucchini, sea salt and black pepper. Stir for 2 minutes then add thyme and oregano, and sauté for 4-6 minutes or until golden brownish then pour the lemon juice into the pan, stir to mix all ingredients evenly. Shut off heat and transfer to serving dish.